Friday, March 28, 2014

Hello again.

Hello again. I know I just posted about an hour ago, but new stuff happened.

So I was wondering around the city, obviously. I've mentioned how this city loops and such, right? Well, turns out after a while, it loops to elsewhere, not just the city.

So, anyways, after walking for what feels like an hour (I'm not entirely sure, my iPhone doesn't tell the time here. However, it still gets WIFI. It's strange), I came across a beach. The beach was huge, in every which way, and the sand was black. There were dark clouds up ahead, storming. At the shore of the beach was a little boat. You know, a small wooden row boat. For some odd reason, I felt compelled to get in.

I sailed upon the water for a little while, just watching the sky. It was a storm, but it seemed calm and tranquil at the same time.
Anyhow, after a while of sailing, I came upon a large island mountain. Upon it sat a man, larger than life. He was quite literally a giant. I recognized him as the one from my dreams, however he was slightly different. Instead of his suit, he simply wore his turban, his sash, and his pants. The sash he worse draped down all the way around the mountain, wrapped around it. Over his eyes, he wore a blindfold, with some sort of butterfly painted on in gold, with a gold star to either side.

As I approached, he once again asked "Who are you?"

This is how I replied: "Well, why don't you tell  me? You seem to know, and clearly, I do not. So why don't you just tell me who the bloody hell I am, huh?"

He just smiled at me, and took a smoke from his pipe. He then looked down at me and said "You just need to find out for yourself. Only you can find out for yourself. Only you."

And with that, he turned into a cloud of smoke, and vanished.

Now I'm back on the boat, sailing away to who knows where.

Apparently, I get wifi everywhere in this reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment