Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The dreams again...

Its getting.....well, worse isn't the right word. I guess "progressing" is a more apt term?

In the dreams, I've until now woken up when I enter the tent. Now, I'm not. Well, not right away. I walk for what seems like ages in the dark tent, surrounded by the blue mist, until I see something in the distance. It appears to be the pedestal that a ringmaster would stand on. Its round, and red, and has a star in the center. As I move closer, there appears to be a man sitting on it. He is dressed nicely, like a ringmaster, albeit he's wearing grays and blues, as opposed to the reds and yellows one would expect. He has silver hair that hangs down to his shoulders, and is wearing a grey masquerade mask. On his head, instead of a top hat, there is a blue scarf, wrapped like a turban, draping down around him and the pedestal.
At this point, he turns and looks at me. He's smoking a pipe, or a vapor pen, or something similar. Exactly what he's smoking changes each time. What stays the same is that the blue mist is emanating from it.
By this time I have reached him, and he just stares at me, taking puffs from his device. The scarf begins to move, and wrap around me, enveloping me in a pod, or cocoon, of wool. Before it's covered my head, he says to me "Who are you Alice?"
 Then I wake up.

Aside from this, nothing's happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment